Here's what we've currently got on tap!
The Grackle Hill Country Imperial Stout
Our delicious Imperial stout is back! This rich robust beer has tons of dark malt, with notes of coffee, baker's chocolate and toffee, and a super smooth finish!
- 11.4%% abv | 42 ibu | 60 srm
- AMERICAN PALE ALE
- Apricot, peach, and tropical citrus aroma. Bright, hoppy, and crisp. A focus on late hop additions provides a lot of juicy flavor while keeping bitterness to a minimum.
- 4.9% abv | 26 ibu | 4 srm
- AMERICAN IPA
- Ripe pineapple and grapefruit notes floating on a layer of pine. Satisfying, but entices you back for more. A true American IPA: Inspired by the classics, but forward-thinking.
- 7.0% abv | 69 ibu | 5 srm
- GERMAN-STYLE PILSNER
- 2019 GABF Silver Medal winner
- Skillfully minimalist in both recipe and character, our rendition of the timeless Pilsner is about as satisfying as it gets. Crisp and lively on the tongue, featuring a mild, earthy hop bouquet and superbly clean finish.
- 4.5% abv | 36 ibu | 2 srm
SUPE JUICE IPA
JUICY HAZY IPA
Tropical aromas of ripe pineapple, guava and passion fruit merge with bright tangerine and ripe peach as they burst out of the rich hazy body and firm white head. Flavor follows suit with the citrus and stonefruit notes coming to the forefront over a full body balanced with just a touch of bitterness.
- AMERICAN PILSNER
Formulated for maximum drinkability, this Pilsner uses the finest German Malts and Saphir hops with a touch of rice to create the perfect porch crusher. Floral notes of citrus and lemon grass balance the faintest malt sweetness. 110 calories per 12oz can!
BARREL AGED FARMHOUSE ALE with SATSUMAS
Farm Stuff is a limited edition offering that features our Saison barrel-aged in oak barrels. The resulting flavor is very brettanomyces forward, with a nice amount of barrel character, lightly sweet notes of orange, and a nice dry finish.
*Also available in Limited Edition bottles*
CICADA SONG - PRICKLY PEAR & BLOOD ORANGE
- FRUITED SOUR
Pours a cloudy light pink reflecting the fruits added. Aroma and initial flavor is dominated by the citrus notes of blood orange while the middle and end notes showcase the prickly pear sweetness. Added tartness from the Sourveciae yeast (produces same acid as kettle souring but during normal fermantation) and carbonation create a clean finish with low residual sugar.
CICADA SONG - PINEAPPLE & MANGO
- FRUITED SOUR
Pours a cloudy orange yellow reflecting the fruits added. Aroma and flavor are dominated by the tropical refreshing notes of mango and pineapple. Added tartness from the Sourveciae yeast (produces same acid as kettle souring but during normal fermantation) and carbonation create a clean finish with low residual sugar.
On tap exclusively in the taproom, we now offer a gluten-free alternative option in the form of hard seltzers, and frozen seltzer-based cocktails! We'll be regularly rotating flavors of both the fizzy and the frozen. Our initial seltzer flavor (pictured) was an orange/pineapple cooler. Currently pouring: Black Cherry
FROZEN SELTZER COCKTAILS
On tap exclusively in the taproom, we now offer a gluten-free alternative option in the form of hard seltzers, and frozen seltzer-based cocktails! We'll be regularly rotating flavors of both the fizzy and the frozen. Current featured flavor of the frozen is the Apple Cider!
We try to keep this as up to date as we can, but we need to mention: AVAILABILITY OF CURRENT BEERS ON TAP SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.