Here's a list of *nearly* all of our beers to date, including seasonals, one-offs, recurring favorites, and a few year round classics.
First up, it's our core beers. Available year round in cans and on draft.
- AMERICAN PALE ALE
- Apricot, peach, and tropical citrus aroma. Bright, hoppy, and crisp. A focus on late hop additions provides a lot of juicy flavor while keeping bitterness to a minimum.
- 4.9% abv | 26 ibu | 4 srm
- AMERICAN IPA
- Ripe pineapple and grapefruit notes floating on a layer of pine. Satisfying, but entices you back for more. A true American IPA: Inspired by the classics, but forward-thinking.
- 7.0% abv | 69 ibu | 5 srm
- GERMAN-STYLE PILSNER
- 2019 GABF Silver Medal winner
- Skillfully minimalist in both recipe and character, our rendition of the timeless Pilsner is about as satisfying as it gets. Crisp and lively on the tongue, featuring a mild, earthy hop bouquet and superbly clean finish.
- 4.5% abv | 36 ibu | 2 srm
Here are beers we've released in cans or bottles that you may have seen out on the shelves.
SUPE JUICE IPA
JUICY HAZY IPA
Tropical aromas of ripe pineapple, guava and passion fruit merge with bright tangerine and ripe peach as they burst out of the rich hazy body and firm white head. Flavor follows suit with the citrus and stonefruit notes coming to the forefront over a full body balanced with just a touch of bitterness.
- HILL COUNTRY IMPERIAL STOUT
- Often considered our unofficial fourth core beer, we brew Grackle year round, and can it up in the winter. Rich, robust, pitch-black and ominous. Notes of coffee, prunes, baker’s chocolate, and heavily roasted malts are complimented by a lingering alcohol warmth. Full bodied and full of attitude.
- Watch for BA GRACKLE, our seasonal version aged in Garrison Bros bourbon barrels!
- 9.5% abv | 42 ibu | 60 srm
JUICY IPA w/ BARBE ROUGE, CALLISTA, AND AMARILLO HOPS
This Juicy IPA packs tons of complex tropical fruit and berry notes. Anything is possible on the Rainbow Road!
6.0% abv | 44 ibu | 4 srm
- TROPICAL IPA
HOPS: Loral, Cashmere, Sabro, Warrior, Chinook, Caliente, Cryo Simcoe
The feeling of catching your first wave! A juicy and balanced blend of some of our favorite fruit-forward hops. Smooth, tropical, worthy of pursuit! NOW IN CANS!
6.0% ABV – 33 IBU – 3 SRM
- TROPICAL IPA feat. BRU-1 & SABRO HOPS
- A tropical hop-storm in your mouth! Featuring Loral, Bru-1, and Sabro hops for big juicy notes of pineapple, coconut, and stone fruit.
- 7% abv | 51 ibu | 3 srm
WHEAT BEER WITH LIME ZEST, PINK HIMALAYAN SALT, AND KVEIK YEAST
- Collaboration with Brieux Carré
- (New Orleans, LA)
Our first collaboration brew! Working in tandem with Citra hops and tons of fresh lime zest is a cutting-edge yeast culture hailing from Norway that we’re super excited about. A dash of pink Himalayan salt compliments the bright, citrusy profile to create an ideal companion to beautiful day in the grove or on a patio!
Now available FROZEN and also as a MICHELADA!
4.2% abv | 15 ibu | 2 srm
MEXICAN STYLE LAGER BREWED WITH NORWEGIAN KVEIK YEAST AND TEXAS-GROWN BLUE CORN
Based on a traditional Mexican lager, steered along by a unique Norwegian kveik yeast strain capable of producing clean, classic lager flavors, and featuring a healthy addition of Texas-grown malted blue corn. Notes of masa and sweet grain, immediately washed away by a floral hop snap.
A truly one of a kind international beer with its feet firmly planted right here in Texas!
- VIENNA-STYLE LAGER
- Fresh bread aroma and a creamy honey graham cracker flavor blend harmoniously with a bright and crisp hop finish, resulting in a remarkably balanced and seductive lager.
- 5.1 % abv | 27 ibu | 9 srm
- MÄRZEN LAGER
- True to Märzen tradition, this malty amber lager was brewed in March and cold conditioned over time in preparation for the end of summer harvest celebration. Biscuit, toast, and dark caramel notes abound.
- Available for an extremely limited time in cans, to enjoy here or take a 6-pack to-go!
- 6.5% abv | 20 ibu | 11 srm
- AMERICAN LIGHT LAGER
- This super crushable American lager was originally inspired by our new canning line, but quickly became a light, refreshing draft favorite as well. We brew GLIDER with a portion of flaked maize and our clean house lager strain. Enjoy a pint on the patio, or take home a six pack!
- 4.0% abv | 18 ibu | 2.5 srm
BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL 2020
- IMPERIAL BLACK ALE WITH TOASTED COCONUT AND SABRO AND GALAXY HOPS
- We're honored to participate in the Black Is Beautiful Initiative, turning our professional craft into a tool to shine light on the struggles our brothers and sisters of color face on a lifetime and daily basis.
- For our version of Black Is Beautiful, we took our base Imperial Stout recipe and enhanced it with over 5 lb per barrel of freshly toasted coconut, then dry hopped with Sabro and Galaxy hops, for a rich and roasty, and complexly tropical flavor experience. All proceeds from the sale of this beer will be donated to Austin Justice Coalition. Learn more about AJC at austinjustice.org, and about Black Is Beautiful at blackisbeautiful.beer.
- 9% abv | 50 ibu | 64 srm
BARREL AGED FARMHOUSE ALE with SATSUMAS
Farm Stuff is a limited edition offering that features our Saison barrel-aged in oak barrels. The resulting flavor is very brettanomyces forward, with a nice amount of barrel character, lightly sweet notes of orange, and a nice dry finish.
BARREL AGED GRACKLE
HILL COUNTRY IMPERIAL STOUT
- Limited edition 2023 release featuring our classic Grackle Imperial Stout aged in Garrison Brothers Bourbon barrels. Distinctly bourbon barrel aged, but effortlessly mellow.
- 9.5% abv | 42 ibu | 60 srm
The remaining brews are all seasonals and one-offs that have been taproom or draft account exclusives.
- AMERICAN PILSNER
Formulated for maximum drinkability, this Pilsner uses the finest German Malts and Saphir hops with a touch of rice to create the perfect porch crusher. Floral notes of citrus and lemon grass balance the faintest malt sweetness. 110 calories per 12oz can!
ASHES FROM THE GRAVE
- SMOKED BROWN ALE
Layered flavors of dark fruit, chocolate, coffee and roast blend into the Cherrywood and Beechwood Smoked Malts for a robust yet refreshing experience.
- HAZY IPA - EVOLVING EXPERIMENTAL IPA SERIES
- Pours a hazy straw color with bright white head and good lacing. Aromas of tangerine, ripe papaya and dank hit the nose first with bright pineapple and cake icing following. Medium bodied with initial flavors of mango and guava. The bright citrus and resin follow with a touch of bitterness at the end. Finish is balanced with a bit of residual sweetness/fruit and a touch of dank hop bitterness.
- 7.0% abv
CICADA SONG - BLOOD ORANGE & PRICKLY PEAR
- FRUITED SOUR
Pours a cloudy light pink reflecting the fruits added. Aroma and initial flavor is dominated by the citrus notes of blood orange while the middle and end notes showcase the prickly pear sweetness. Added tartness from the Sourveciae yeast (produces same acid as kettle souring but during normal fermantation) and carbonation create a clean finish with low residual sugar.
CICADA SONG - PINEAPPLE & MANGO
- FRUITED SOUR
Pours a cloudy orange yellow reflecting the fruits added. Aroma and flavor are dominated by the tropical refreshing notes of mango and pineapple. Added tartness from the Sourveciae yeast (produces same acid as kettle souring but during normal fermantation) and carbonation create a clean finish with low residual sugar.
- WEST COAST IPA
- Pours brilliantly clear, straw golden in color with a white head and fair lacing. Aromas of ripe peach, papaya and grapefruit present first followed by a touch of dank. Medium bodied with initial sweet fruit notes that match the nose. The palate is quickly cleansed by the high carbonation and noticeable but non astringent hop bitterness. Finishes with lingering papaya and melon notes.
- 7.6% ABV
KICK OUT THE YAMS!
- STRONG ENGLISH DARK ALE w/ SWEET POTATOES AND MARSHMALLOWS
- Pumpkin beer? Played out. But Sweet Potato beer?? That's our YAM!
- We aged our Winter Warmer on candied sweet potatoes, toasted marshmallows, and honey-soaked wood chips from a Garrison Bros Bourbon barrel for a holiday flavor experience like no other!
- 6.7% abv | 43 ibu | 20 srm
- MUNICH-STYLE DARK LAGER
- This ruby-hued lager may appear daunting, but don’t let looks fool you. Displaying malt flavors of cocoa, pastry, and pumpernickel, all the while maintaining a remarkably light body and easygoing disposition. Watch for our occasional variation, JITTERY MULE, brewed with Guatemalan cold-brew coffee from our friends at Spokesman!
5.0% abv | 22 ibu | 21 srm
- MUNICH-STYLE HELLES LAGER
Strikingly elegant and refreshing, our rendition of a Bavarian classic leaves nothing to be desired but another pour. Soft, bready, and bright, this golden lager is the perfect elixir for the Texas heat.
- HAZY IPA
- A hazy twist on our classic American IPA, Cosmic Cowboy! Moonman features the same hop profile you know and love from Cosmic Cowboy, combined with the style and techniques we apply to our tropical and juicy IPAs. The result is something both new and somehow familiar - it’s out of this world!
- 6% ABV
THE FOURTH COLOUR
KETTLE SOURED ALE
Brewed to be light and approachable, soured with our unique house Lactobacillus blend, resulting in a spritzy, tart and dry kettle sour. Believe the Hyperbole – See the Fourth Colour!
3.9% abv | 2 ibu | 3 srm
SAISON C'EST BON!
- BELGIAN-STYLE SAISON
- Flaunting a deep golden glow and meringe-like froth, saison is the quintessential Belgian farmhouse ale.
- Attenuated to absolute dryness and effervescence, and complex yet delicate in flavor. Notes of honeysuckle, sourdough, peppercorn, lemon zest, and earthy/floral hops gradually reveal themselves in this refreshing, pastoral beer.
- 6.8% abv | 32 ibu |3 srm
Odysseus is an adventure in a glass! This juicy IPA is surprisingly low in bitterness, and hopped with Lotus hops for bold, fruity notes of strawberry and banana. This beer is highly unlikely to turn your friends into pigs, offend the gods, or get you into a tight spot with a cyclops, but it just might cause your house to fill up with suitors.
Brewed with Vic Secret, Callista, and Lotus hops, fruity notes of wild grapes and passion fruit float on a background of light, piney evergreen, with a soft bitterness and a fairly dry finish. Victorious Egret is a real winner!
BEE AND BUNNY
- FARMHOUSE ALE with FIGS and CARROTS
A rustic farmhouse ale brewed in collaboration with our friends at Craft Pride!
50lbs of carrots were shredded and added to the mash, and after fermenting with our favorite farmhouse yeast strain, another 50lbs of Turkish figs were rehydrated, pureed and added to the fermenter. Dark, dried fruit in the nose, and distinctly Belgian flavors of spice, fruit and a touch of pipe tobacco finishing dry with an earthy note.
4.8% abv | 18 ibu | 6 srm
- OATMEAL BROWN ALE
- Malty and smooth, with a deep tobacco hue and an approachable body. Toasted oats and Honey Malt lend an oatmeal cookie aroma.
- 5.2% abv | 25 ibu | 17 srm
TWO HEADED DOG
- DOUBLE IPA
- Coming or going? Old School or New School? Best of both or just right here, right now?
Two Headed Dog Double IPA pairs classic American “C” hops with newer Australian variety Vic Secret for loads of piney-woodsy dankness, plus citrus peel and tropical fruit, all balanced on a rock solid bitter foundation with a crisp, dry finish.
- 8% abv | 80 ibu
Heaps of Strata and Sultana hops suspended on a cloud of hazy, malty goodness. Juicy notes of melon, passionflower, and jasmine, with dried berry and evergreen on the finish.
6% ABV | 50 IBU
Brideale is a historical designation for a light beer brewed to pair with a special occasion. The Bishop Brideale, crafted to celebrate the marriage of Cat and Ryan, is light and crushable with the appearance of champagne. The Nelson Sauvin and Mandarina Bavaria dryhop imparts a mimosa-like aroma. Effervescent, light, and lightly bitter, with notes of orange.
3.8% ABV | 18 IBU
- BELGIAN-STYLE WITBIER
- After facing near extinction in the mid-20th century, this rustic Belgian ale has made quite the comeback. Fragrant notes of sweet tangerine and bright coriander segue into a delightful, velvety mouthfeel and zesty finish.
- 4.2% abv | 15 ibu | 3 srm
BIRDS OF A FEATHER
INDIA PALE LAGER
Our second collaboration with our friends at NOLA’s Brieux Carre is a cold-conditioned twist on the crisp West Coast IPAs that are so satisfying and dear to our hearts!
Loads of Comet and Zappa hops on a base of Pilsner malt with a dash of flaked maize for extra dimension, and fermented with a classic lager yeast strain all adds up to a sturdy but pleasantly clean and approachable IPL, rich with notes of pineapple, peach, grapefruit, and wild grapes.
7.2% abv 80 ibu
THE FOURTH COLOUR with WATERMELON AND BASIL
KETTLE SOURED ALE WITH WATERMELON AND BASIL
Brewed to be light and approachable, soured with our unique house Lactobacillus blend, then served with a splash of basil infused watermelon juice, resulting in an exciting new rendition of our spritzy, tart and dry kettle sour. Believe the Hyperbole – See the Fourth Colour!
3.9% abv | 2 ibu | 3 srm
Named in tribute to the ubiquitous leggy buddies we find all over the FBBC property, Orb Weaver IPA is basically fruit salad in a glass. Notes of strawberry, melon, and banana with minimal bitterness and fluffy mouthfeel.
BAT BRIDGE BROWN
ENGLISH-STYLE BROWN ALE
An homage to our local bug catching flying buddies, as well as the approachable but satisfying brown ales of another city with a famous bridge. Bat Bridge Brown Ale delivers plenty of lightly roasty, biscuity malt in a briskly sessionable package.
4.2% abv | 20 ibu | 12 srm
HAZY IPA w/ MEDUSA AND ZAPPA HOPS
In Greek myth, blood from a Gorgon’s right side could heal any malady and bring the dead back to life.
This IPA will not do any such thing.
But it might lift your spirits with its luxurious mouthfeel, sweet piney aroma, and complex flavor notes of tropical fruit and dank herbs, derived from Medusa and Zappa, two fascinating Neomexicanus hop varieties native to the American continent.
6.6% abv | 50 ibu | 4 srm
Liquid sunshine in a glass. Silky Cashmere hops woven with doses of Citra and Cryo Simcoe add up to a punchy but smooth and friendly IPA with notes of tangerine, strawberry candy, stone fruit, and sweet spice.
5.8% abv | 46 ibu | 3 srm
- Biscuity caramel malt character is buoyed by the subtle presence of floral English hops. A crisp, clean finish makes this an ideal session brew.
- 5.0% abv | 34 ibu | 10 srm
LUPULIN SLEEP DRIFTER
A dreamy blend of Idaho 7 and Sultana hops are featured in this juicy IPA, with reality-fraying notes of white grapes, pineapple, and marmalade skies…
5.9% abv | 42 ibu | 3 srm
BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL 2021
BLACK IPA w/SABRO, CHINOOK, AND SOUTHERN STAR HOPS
We're honored to participate in the Black Is Beautiful Initiative, turning our professional craft into a tool to shine light on the struggles our brothers and sisters of color face on a lifetime and daily basis.
Our tart and refreshing take on the classic German sour wheat beer uses a unique lactic fermentation process, resulting in a fresh, spritzy brew that's low in alcohol and bitterness. Watch for seasonal versions with fruit additions!
- 3.7% | 3 ibu | 3 srm
- KÖLSCH-STYLE ALE
- Delicate in both mouthfeel and flavor, and brilliant in appearance. Subtle notes of white grape, fresh flowers, and pear coalesce with a crackery, cereal-like sweetness to create a clean summertime ale that's as quaffable as they come.
- 4.7% abv | 25 ibu | 3 srm
CREAM STOUT w/ ANCHO CHILES AND MADAGASCAR VANILLA BEAN
A rich and smooth Cream Stout with just a hint of slow-burn. Occasionally served on our Nitro tap to enhance the creamy goodness. *Note: Contains lactose
5.8% abv | 15 ibu | 60 srm
- JUICY IPA
- Bursting with tropical aromas reminiscent of mango, guava, ripe melon, and apricot. Loads of juicy hop character with just the right amount of bitterness. We've kept the haze restrained, but included all the flavor.
- 6.6% abv | 60 ibu | 4 srm
- HAZY IPA w/ GALAXY AND CALIENTE HOPS
- An expansive saturation of dank, fruity goodness. Featuring astronomical levels of Galaxy and Caliente hops.
- Get yourself lost in time where thoughts are faint echoes…
- 7.0% abv | 51 ibu | 3 srm
- 74.3 kps/Mpc
- SINGLE-HOP CRYO-MOSIAC IPA
- True to their name, Mosaic hops express a wide range of aromas and flavors – from blueberry, lemon peel and mango to fresh pine, earth, and rose petal. For this beer, we used cryogenically processed Mosaic hops that are specially designed to capture all the intense aroma without imparting bitterness. The result is an extremely dynamic yet silky smooth hop showcase.
7.1% abv | 25 ibu | 3 srm
- HAZY IPA feat. ZAPPA & SAMBA HOPS
- The latest addition to our rotating hazy IPA series is as funky as its name suggests! Featuring Zappa and Samba hops, it has a tropical aroma with notes of fresh mango and guava, and a complex,pleasant, pithy finish.
- 6.7% abv | 50 ibu | 3 srm
EYES LIKE THE SKY
- HAZY IPA
- A pillowy-soft body, moderate abv, and a blend of some of our favorite fruity hops. Drift away on clouds of citrusy creamsicle stone-fruit juicy goodness.
- 5.8% abv | 44 ibu | 4 srm
- RYE IPA
- This silky and crisp American IPA pairs piney Simcoe and Chinook hops with Rye for a moresome and fresh candy complexity that you won’t put down until the last drop.
- 6.7% abv | 65 ibu | 5 srm
WHAT IF YOU ORDERED THIS IPA AND A BEAR CAME OUT?!?!
- JUICY GOLDEN IPA
- 2019 Ales For ALS Benefit Beer - $1 per pint donated to ALS Therapy Development Institute
- A unique hop blend, restrained bitterness, copious late-hopping, and a touch of flaked yellow maize results in a flavorsome but easy-going IPA. This year's blend of eight hops is highlighted by Mosaic, Simcoe, and Sabro, bringing notes of stone fruit, coconut, and citrus for a bright, fruity, and charitable beer!
- 6.6% abv | 45 ibu | 3 srm
- HELLES LAGER
- Strikingly elegant and refreshing, our rendition of a Bavarian classic leaves nothing to be desired but another pour. Soft, bready, and bright, this golden lager is the perfect elixir for the Texas heat.
- 4.6% abv | 20 ibu | 2 srm
- RYE LAGER
- Dry, spicy rye and noble hops in perfect harmony with the Pilsner Malt foundation. Named for one of the property’s wild residents, who always seems to appear at curious times.
- 5.0% abv | 35 ibu | 3 srm
SINGLE-HOP IPA feat EL DORADO HOPS
With origins as fabled as the name would suggest, El Dorado hops are revered for their intense aroma and flavor potential. Waves of lemon zest, strawberry, nectarine, and tropical fruit candy are buoyed by a velveteen mouthfeel and very subtle bitterness.
7.3% abv | 25 ibu | 3 srm
- SINGLE-HOP IPA feat SUMMER HOPS
- Summer hops are a fascinating Australian variety that both perplex and satisfy our taste buds. Delicate by nature, displaying bold notes of apricot, melon, orange sherbet, and passionfruit. This heavily dry-hopped hazy IPA is soft on the tongue, low in bitterness, and positively dreamy.
6.6% abv | 25 ibu | 3 srm
- HAZY KVEIK IPA
- Dynamic and juicy, showcasing four classic American hops: Cascade, Centennial, Chinook, and Citra. Teeming with flavors of tropical citrus, orange, sweet grapefruit, white peach, and evergreen.
- 6.8% abv | 50 ibu | 3.5 srm
INTERGALACTIC BLACK IPA
Medium bodied and brightly hopped with an alluring ruby-black color. Bittersweet dark chocolate leads to a zesty citrus peel finish.
- 6.8% abv | 55 ibu | 30 srm
- SESSION IPA
- 2018 Ales For ALS Benefit Beer - $1 per pint donated to ALS Therapy Development Institute
- Pours pale orange and hazy with a pillowy white head, and aroma notes of mango, vanilla, orange, and pine. The full, creamy mouthfeel, melon and tropical fruit flavors, and lingering hop finish belie its easily sessionable low alcoholic content.
- 4.7% abv | 56 ibu | 3 srm
- INDIA PALE LAGER
- Brewed like a new-school IPA and fermented with our house lager yeast, IPL is a stylistic crossover that just feels meant-to-be. Woodsy, earthy aroma leads to flavors of berries and evergreen, snappy but full mouthfeel, and a clean finish.
- 6.3% abv | 59 ibu | 5 srm
- WHITE IPA
- Hazy and pale, with light berry and citrus notes from the combination of estery Belgian yeast and fruity American hops. A perfect hybrid of two very different styles.
- 4.9% abv | 55 ibu | 3 srm
- ENGLISH-STYLE STRONG DARK ALE
- Rich layers of malt unfold to evoke flavors of toffee, maple, braised stone fruit, cereal, and brown bread. Warming, deceptively complex, and hearty enough to help you endure those pesky cold fronts.
- Watch for our seasonal variation THE WOMBAT, aged in Treaty Oak whiskey barrels!
6.7% abv | 45 ibu | 20 srm
ENGLISH-STYLE PUB ALE
Bridging the gap between a Bitter and a Blonde, this easygoing pale ale will have you feeling made in the shade. Often a signature quality of many English-style ales, the biscuity, cereal-like malt character on display provides plenty of flavor to keep your palate satisfied and your thirst quenched.
3.9% abv | 20 ibu | 5 srm